If a tooth is lost due to any number of circumstances it often creates a space between other teeth. This can result in loss of chewing function, movement of teeth changing the bite and extra stress on surrounding teeth. One option to restore this situation is a bridge. A bridge is a custom fabricated appliance that is anchored to the neighboring teeth and can replace the missing tooth or teeth.
- It is a fixed appliance it does not come in and out of the mouth
- It is strong, stable and durable
- Restores your smile
- Matches the color and appearance of your natural teeth
- Maintains natural bite
- Prevents unnatural stress on other teeth
- Keeps other teeth in their proper place
- Restores your ability to properly speak and chew
We offer a full range of services and are a favorite kids dentist in Arnold, MO including the surrounding area. For more information on Bridges, call us at 636-296-2055 or contact us today!